Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A Little....

....Brother! That's what Abby's going to have in about 5 months (or less, hopefully)! We found out last week and are very excited. Of course, everyone assumes I'm thrilled to have "one of each" but the truth is that I'm terrified to have a boy!!! I know girls and know how to play with them and dress them and give them advice. Boys are a whole different story! I am sure I'll figure it out in due time, but my initial doubts are of how I'm going to raise a little boy to be respectful, not a terror to his sister and dog and how to treat girls/women.

I am thrilled for this next chapter in our lives and am looking forward to seeing it all play out. And in the meantime, if any moms of boys want to give me some good tips/advice, I'm all ears!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

boys are easy!! for as long as Jason treats you with respect and love, your son will see it as a part of HIS life as well. Your own example will be the best teacher.