Friday, April 23, 2010

T-Minus One Week!

Abby has one week (or less) left of being an only child! Assuming Baby Boy doesn't decide to arrive sooner, I'll have a scheduled c/s on Friday, April 30, a week from today! I'm not so excited about recovering from major surgery (especially with a toddler at home who doesn't understand that mommy can't pick her up), but I am very much looking forward to meeting the little guy who has been jumping around in my belly the past 9 months and who seems to look like his big sister from the 3D ultrasounds.


Week one of our new nanny Laura has been great so far - so I am extremely hopeful that having her around will help with Abby's transition of Only Child to Big Sister.

Now the question is - how do we spend the last few days with Abby to ensure she feels special and is excited for her baby brother's arrival?!? Moms with two or more kids, feel free to let me know!

No comments: