Monday, February 6, 2012

Sunday Funday

Yesterday, my plan was to take the kids to meet friends at the NJ Children's Museum, which we've been to before but never with Zach. Unfortunately, the little guy came down with a virus and ended up staying home with Daddy, so Abby and I took off for a girls' day.

We met our friends (well, my 2 girlfriends and their 4 kids) at the museum and explored and played for 2 hours. Abby loved doing an arts & crafts project and playing with the pretend food in the kitchen & supermarket. After that, it was lunch at Applebee's where remarkably, 4 adults and 5 children sat and ate very nicely.

On the way home, Abby snoozed and I made my way back to Tarrytown, where I made an appointment for mommy/daughter manicures. After waking sleeping beauty up, we grabbed a yummy frozen yogurt from YogoBerry and then had our nails done together.

Jason and Zach didn't have much of a boys' day since Zach slept almost the entire day. We ended the evening between watching the Superbowl and taking care of a vomiting little boy.

All in all, it was a pretty fun day for the little lady and I and one I hope we can do again - maybe next time with a stop at Fairway or Dairy Queen, two Paramus faves! And hopefully next time, Zach can join us since we know he would have had a great time there.

No comments: