Thursday, May 29, 2008

Three Weeks to Go

With just 3 weeks until Abby turns 1, I've been reflecting back to this time last year quite a bit. Last year at this time, I was a million months pregnant (or so it seemed) and so anxious to meet my baby girl. I had no idea what to expect (other than a girl) and could not have known the joy and overwhelming emotions I'd feel when she arrived, or the feeling of pure love and happiness I'd have watching her grow up.

I feel that this year has been such a huge blessing for Jason and I and I just want to thank all of our family and friends for sharing in such an amazing year with your good thoughts, wishes and love. Abigail is very lucky to have all of you in her life!!

1 comment:

LinZ said...

Yay for the Abby Adventures, and such a fun idea for her to look back on this in the future! I remember that time a year ago, and I'm pretty sure you were wearing heels!! And counting down the days to baby & also deli!! Happy almost first birthday Abby!! :-)