Monday, June 9, 2008

Water Baby

So, my daughter LOVES being in water! YAY!! This weekend it was hotter than hell so we took her to two different pools, plopped her into a baby raft and off she went, kicking & splashing to her heart's delight. Of course the mom in me was worried, especially in light of the recent "dry drowning" news that hit the Today Show 3 days ago, but I was also thrilled to see her enjoying it so much. Let's be honest - swimming is not exactly a hot sport in my family! Our family is easily found on the ski slopes or golf course - but a pool?? Not so much.
Apparently my little water baby is going to change that!!

And Abby has also been showing off her splashing & kicking skills in the bath tub as well, happy as a little clam.

Hopefully she'll stay this happy in water all summer!

No comments: