Tuesday, December 2, 2008

We Are Thankful

Since it's just a few days after Thanksgiving, I figured it's not too late to post a few things I am thankful for this year:

1. My beautiful (and smart!) daughter, who is talking like crazy these days
2. My wonderful husband, who drove 10 hours each way to and from Chicago safely (I drove 3 hours each way) for Thanksgiving
3. My snuggly pooch, who was a great pup in Chicago (other than the two poop accidents at Grandma's house)
4. Still having a job (so far)
5. A fabulous family on both sides
6. Close friends who are supportive and there for us at all times
7. A nanny who so far has been great, reliable and trustworthy and who my daughter adores

All in all, I feel very lucky and thankful this year and want to thank each of you for being a part of our lives in some way. Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Holidays!!

No comments: