Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy - and Healthy - New Year to all!

With less than 12 hours until we ring in 2009, I just had a few topics to review:

1) Abby developed a yucky reaction to her MMR vaccine and she had a fever and it looks like she has the measels - she is covered in a red bumpy rash. It's so sad but luckily she is on the road to recovery and will hopefully be happy and healthy in the new year.

2) The prospect of a new year, new president and hopefully new (and better) economy in '09 is refreshing, to say the least. While 2008 had its share of good times - Abby started the year barely sitting up and eating solid food to ending it by running and eating more than her mom - it also had its share of turmoil. From friends being laid off to retirement funds disappearing and people losing their entire life savings in a ponzi scheme, 2008 will be a year to remember.

3) I wish all of my friends and family who are expecting babies in the new year good luck and good health to the new little boys and girls who will grace us with their presence.

4) I wish my husband Jason good luck with his new job....hopefully he'll love it and they'll love him!

5) And for me - I hope to have continued good health, prosperity and success in 2009!

Happy New Year!

No comments: